Your golf game
If you are serious about your golf game then you need to make a commitment to improving your game, however, this is all dependent on your personal commitments and time that you have available to achieve your goal in improving your game – once you have done that then we will be able to set out a plan to improve your golf game, here are a few suggestions to help you with what you want out of your golf game!
- Why do you play golf? Is it for exercise, social golf or competitive golf?
- Set an achievable goal where you want to be in 6 to 12 months time?
- Are you willing to practice regularly dependent on personal time available?
- Are there areas of your game that need improving?
- There are always strong and weak points in all golfers games
- You need to know the importance of 120 yards and into the green
- What is your bunker play like? Do you struggle in this area?
- How strong mentally are you?
If you can answer honestly to these questions then you might be on the right path to improving your game with some help from Michael @ Your Golf Coach